- Encoder, Monitor, Recorder, Multi-Sites Streamer In One
- Intuitive 5.5" Touchscreen Control on Android OS
- Stream via Ethernet, Wi-Fi, 4G LTE; Internal Battery
- Stream at up to 1080p60; Supports H.264,
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB In; 1 x SD Card Input; Mic In, Line In
- 1 x HDMI Confidence Monitor Out; Audio Out
- Built-In Lower-Thirds/Scoreboard/Graphic Overlays
- Built-In Picture in Picture, Side-By-Side, Split-View
- Add logos/comments to the stream
- Same QualComm CPU as YoloBox Pro; 8-Core Processor
Introducing the most intuitive, multi-use, all-in-one live streaming encoder: YoloBox Mini is an encoder, monitor, recorder and multi-destinations streamer in one. It’s the industry’s first REALLY all-in-one live production system that doesn’t require anything external.
With built-in restreaming service, native support integrates directly with YouTube/Facebook/Twitch, adding graphic overlays (logos, lower-thirds, picture in picture, scoreboard, rolling captions) and featuring comments to the stream, Side-By-Side, Split-View and much more. YoloBox Mini brings the professional features and processing power required for the most demanding live broadcasts.
The YoloBox Mini is a 320g weight and 5.5" touchscreen display, featuring 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI output, 1 USB-A input. The Mini supports input resolutions of 720p and 1080i/p, as well as streams of 540p, 720p, and 1080p60 at your choice, using the H.264 codec. With HDMI output, you can display your stream locally on an HDMI device. It also has a line-level audio input, and a separate headphone audio out. You can record your stream directly in the .mp4 format to an optional SD card, up to 128 GB in size, using the built-in SD card slot. The line-in allows you to connect with the synthesizer and mic-in can be connected to the microphone for recording.
(Please check out YoloBox Pro if you are looking for more HDMI inputs and video switching features)
The YoloBox Mini provides you with a touchscreen interface for easy streaming and control.
The device works as a switcher, with a variety of picture-in-picture templates as well as graphic layers. It has a built-in encoder that allows for live streaming, and it can record to optional SD cards.
- You can brand your live stream by adding logos/watermarks/rolling captions
- Customized PiP options, including Interview mode, allow you to bring a unique look and feel to your stream
- Engage with your audience in real time via feature comment overlays
- The customizable scoreboard feature displays a real-time-controlled scoreboard for professional looking results
- Built-in lower-thirds templates can be edited or you can add your own
You can connect to the internet using the integrated RJ45 (Ethernet) port, Wi-Fi, and via cell service using an optional SIM card.
YoloBox Mini Mini Pro will first push your feed to the YoloLIV platform, from where it automatically forwards your feed to a maximum of 3 destinations simultaneously.
Use Only as a Monitor & Recorder
Utilize the device even when you are not live streaming. Record, switch, add overlays and transitions to level up your video production efficiency.
Major streaming platforms such as Facebook live, YouTube, and Twitch are directly integrated, you can simply login your social account and stream.
SD Card Input
Roll in pre-recorded videos for intro, countdown, B-rolls, or special segments from an SD media card.
You can load a PDF as a local source to your YoloBox Mini.
The internal battery can power your YoloBox Mini Mini for approximately 2 hours. The YoloBox Mini Mini charges via the USB-C connection, which is used for power only.
- Interfaces: HDMI IN 1; USB-A3.0; HDMI OUT; Ethernet; LINE IN (3.5mm); MIC IN (3.5mm); AUDIO OUT (3.5mm); Nano-SIM Card Holder; 1/4'' Screw Hole；SD Card Holder; USB Type-C (Only for charging)
- Input Power: DC5V/2.5A, DC9V/2A, DC12V/1.5A
- Power Consumption: ＜18W
- Power Supply: USB Type-C
- USB Rated Output: USB-A: DC5V/1A
- Battery Capacity: 4700mAh
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 155x92.6x20mm
- Net Weight: 320g
- Monitor Screen Size: 5.5" LCD Resolution: 720*1280
- Local Video Inputs: HDMI, USB3.0
- Video Over Ethernet: RTMP/RTMPS
- Video Input Connectors: HDMI,USB-A,RJ-45
- Video Input Aspect Ratios: 4:3,16:9
- Video Input Deinterlacing: Yes
- Live Broadcast Video Input Resolution: 480p/720p/1080p (up to 60fps)
- Video Encoded Format: H.264
- Video processing Bitrate control: CQ, VBR, CBR
- Hardware-Accelerated Video Encoding: Optional
- Video Output Signal Types: FLV-RTMP, HDMI, UVC
- Video Output Connectors: HDMI, USB-A
- Video Output Streaming protocols: RTMP, RTMPS, MJPEG
- Live Broadcast Video Output Resolution: 480p/720p/1080p (up to 60fps)
- Analog Audio Input Connectors: Line In, Mic In 3.5mm
- Digital Audio Inputs: USB, HDMI, RTMP (From internet), Local video (From SD card)
- Digital Audio Input Connectors: USB-A, HDMI
- Audio Input Mute: Yes
- Audio Input Format: 32KHZ / 44.1KHZ / 48KHZ: 16bit
- Audio Encoded Format:（AAC) 44.1K 2Ch 16bit
- Analog Audio Output: 3.5mm headphone jack
- Digital Audio Outputs: HDMI audio (Embedded), USB Audio (Embedded)
- Record Formats: MP4
- Wi-Fi: 2.4G/5G
- 4G Network: 4G Network Countries & Frequency Band For
Users: [NA: Variant for North America（US / Canada / Mexico)］
Notes: Mexico B4 For Non-US / Canada / Mexico
Users: (EM: Variant for EMEA / India / Korea / Taiwan / South Asia / Latin / America / Australia / New Zealand）
Users: B1/B3/B7 Notes: Thailand B1, B3
Please note that the certification of Yolobox Mini is in line with the mainstream open 4G band requirements of operators in this country or region. For details, please refer to the approval report of this country or region.
- USB Communication Standard: USB 2.0, and USB 3.0
- Ethernet Data Rate: 10/100M, half/full duplex with autodetect
- SIM Card Size: Nano-SIM Card
- SDCard format: FAT32 (Under 128G), NTFS, EXFAT
- Operating Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Operating Humidity: 15%-85%, No Condensation